We believe our software is the best End to End Labour Hire Software in the world and have invested in advanced hosting technology to support it.
To guarentee the highest level of performance we have partnered with Rackspace - The World's Largest Managed Cloud Provider, giving us access to a Global cloud network and 24x7 support every day of the year. Highly trained specialists run the infrastructure our software utilises, which uses the latest technologies and resides in enterprise-grade data centers positioned across the globe in Sydney, London, Chicago, Dallas, Northern Virginia, and Hong Kong.
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols, and around-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance
- Access limited to authorized data center personnel—no one can enter the production area without prior clearance and appropriate escort
- Every data center employee undergoes thorough background security checks
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for all servers
- N+1 redundant UPS power subsystem, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, our routinely tested, onsite diesel generators can run indefinitely
- N+1 redundant HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system ensures a duplicate system immediately comes online in the event of an HVAC system failure
- Every 90 seconds, all air is circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- Dedicated exclusively to our customers
- Always high-performance bandwidth
- 9 network providers, for multiple redundancies
- 219 CDN edge locations on 6 continents optimize content delivery
- Fibre carriers enter at disparate points to guard against failure
- Fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment only
- Network topology and configuration automatically improves in real time
- Configuration, co-developed with Cisco, guards against single points of failure at the shared network level (extendable to your VLAN environment)
- Cisco and Arbor Networks work with us to continually improve monitoring and security
- Network and security teams must be certified and thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise-level networks
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards
The other massive advantage is far more reliability when it comes to protecting your data. Hardware failures are very rare at the global cloud level, but if they do occur, everything is well backed up and recovery is much easier and faster.