Disclaimer: This article has been created specifically for the RCSA - Surge Workforce Program and may not apply to current EntireHR client systems.
To place a staff member into an available shift please follow the steps below.
1. Lock the shift by selecting the tickbox
2. Select the Appoint Icon from the Toolbar menu
3. In the drop-down that appears choose:
Single Shift - When you have one shift selected to place a staff member into
Multiple Shift - When you have several shifts selected that you are placing a staff member into
4. Search for your agency in the name field.
Handy Tip: If you start typing your company name the drop-list will auto-filter the options you see.
5. Click on Assign once you have selected your agency.
The following pop up will appear click 'Ok' to continue.
Lock the shift again by selecting the tick box
6. Write the First & Last Name of your staff member in the Shift Status Notes area
7. Select the Accept Icon in the Toolbar menu
Click OK in the Pop up that appears.
End of Process
**Please Note: In cases where you have multiple staff attending shifts on the same date and time you must appoint your different agency numbers. This is due to a system restriction that stops profiles from being double booked at two locations for the same date and time.
For example, if your 'Agency 1' profile is booked for a shift on 30/07/2020 at 6.00 - 14.00 and you have a second shift 09.00 -16.00 you will not be able to appoint 'Agency 1' as the times overlap.