Name Change of Attending Staff Member Workflow
Please note: This is a Surge Workforce specific workflow and we have repurposed the status of Client Confirmed to simplify the process for all users.
If you are required to provide a name change of a previously confirmed staff member please follow the steps below.
1. Use the quick filters to search for the shift that requires a name change.
We suggest using the Shift Status Notes to search for your staff members name.
Once you have entered the staff members name simply hit enter on your keyboard or click on the icon directly next to the filter area.
2. Lock the shift by selecting the tickbox
3. Click on the Edit Icon found in the Toolbar Menu
4. In the drop-down that appears choose Single shift
5. In the Edit Shift Screen:
- Enter "Name Change Required" in the reason field
- Update the Shift Status to "Client Confirmed"
Click the Confirm button to save
6. Lock the shift by selecting the tickbox
7. Enter the replacing staff members name in the Shift Status Notes area
8. Click on the Note icon in the Toolbar menu to Update the Shift Status Note
9. If Shift Start is Within 24 Hours* - Agency MUST advise Client and Complete Steps 9 & 10
Lock the shift by selecting the tickbox and click on the client's name to show client's contact details
*If Shift Start is 24 Hours+ In Advance, RCSA will Complete Steps 9 & 10 (Action Client contact + confirmation of Name Change)
10. Once Client has been advised of Name Change; select Book Icon to confirm this action has been completed