The Document Expiry Program is an optional flag based program designed to take the stress out of tracking and managing Members documents within EntireHR.
For Documents to be included in this program they must have Expiry Date and Verification Required set to yes within the Document Master Settings.
The program completes the following actions on flagged documents to ensure they are up to date:
Notification to Members
- Members will receive an email notifying them of their upcoming Document Expiry.
- The number of days in advance the system checks and notifies Member depends on the days set withing Masters > Document Check & Notification > Check days in advance.
- The custom email body created within the Document Check and Notification screen will be sent to Members dependant on the notification schedule chosen i.e weekly/daily leading up until the document expires. Please read below for examples on the different notification schedules.
Example A: If the notification scheduled was set for weekly emails the system would check all profiles on the schedule day that had 45 days or less for a document expiry and send out a notification. If a document had 46 days until it expired it will not be included until the next scheduled notification in 7 days.
Example B: If a document was scheduled for daily emails the system would check all profiles for the set days in advance i.e. 10 days and will send out an email to the Member everyday until the document is updated or lapses.
Please note if the tick box (Send Email to Member) is deselected within the Document Check & Notification Screen the email will not be sent.
Employment Status Change
- Once the document has reached the expired date and has not been updated the system will adjust the Employment status set within the Document Check and Notification Screen.
- If the Employment status is set to Inactive/Suspended/Terminated this will Restrict the Members access within the App and Portal ensuring they are not able to view/accept shifts.
Notification to Management
- Once the document has reached its expiry date and the Member's employment status has changed the custom email body created within the Document Check & Notification screen and will be sent to the Email ID of the Manager set for the members Office
Please note if the tick box (Send Email to Manager) is deselected within the Document Check & Notification Screen the email will not be sent.
Does the system allow you to place a member if the Shift date is greater than the Expiry Date.
Yes, however the program will have sent email notifications to the Member prior to the documents lapsing. Once the document lapses the Member will have restricted access within the App and portal and an email will be sent to the Manager to inform them.
This is an optional flag based program and may not be live within your system. If you wish to turn this program on within your system please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org