EntireHR provides users with the ability to edit and resend an invoice that may have been raised incorrectly during the invoice process.
The invoice editor is found within the staff ( web ) portal and can be accessed by following menu path:
Reports > Finance Reports > Invoices
Once you are in the Invoice Editor screen, you will need to complete the following steps to select the invoice you wish to edit.
1. Select your Branch Name by using the dropdown arrow
Please note: In most cases there will only be one branch to select. The only time you will see multiple branches to select from is if you are operating under multiple ABNs
2. Select your Service Location by using the dropdown arrow
3. Select your Invoice Number by using the dropdown arrow
Please note: The availability of information to select from at each stage does depend on whether or not the prior stage has been completed.
For example: You cannot select a service location if you have not selected a branch. Similarly, you cannot select and invoice number if you have not selected a service location
You will be able to view the actual invoice detail after all of your selections have been made and you have clicked on Show
When the invoice is displayed, you are able to edit the following fields:
- Shift Type
- Start Time
- End Time
- Break Time
- Invoice Rate
- Allowances ( Add or Delete )
You are also able to add in:
- Adjustments ( + or - )
- A description for the adjustment value
- Invoice Notes
- Dockets ( Timesheets )
Once all of your adjustments have been made, please navigate to the top of the page and select Action
There are 3 actions available within this menu:
- Preview Invoice - if you select this action, you will be able to view the amended invoice
- Publish - if you select this action, the amended invoice will be saved against the relevant client
- Publish & Email - if you select this action, the amended invoice will be saved against the relevant client and emailed to that client
The amended invoice details will replace the initial invoice detail in all of your finance reports including your accounting export.
Please note: You will need to complete your finance export again to ensure that the new value of the invoice is reflected correctly in your accounting software