Within the Casual Application page, there is a field labelled "Additional Information"
This is an optional field that can be hidden on Application Page and is designed to capture any additional information that the other fields within the application form cannot capture.
It is mainly used as an additional field to review during the initial screening of an applicant.
Some examples of how this field can be used:
- Please tick if you are willing to travel for work
- Please tick if you have a current Vevo check for your working visa
To view and update these settings please follow the below steps.
1. Access Masters > Member Master > Job Application Information
2. Review your active settings (if applicable)
3. To edit or inactive any select the Pencil icon.
4. In the editor screen, you can update:
Industry - Select the industry you want this setting to show against
Description - Enter the description you wish to appear on the applicant portal
Status - If Active the value will show on the application page if set to inactive it will not show.
To create a new option select the + Icon.
Enter data in all the mandatory fields marked with a red * and select the green tick to save.