When you first login - you will see this screen.
Briefly let's explain how to get around the "big bobbles" - which we've numbered here.
- Recruitment - this is the dashboard to track all your "onboarding staff" which we call Applicants. You can see the different stages of the process for each applicant, automatically sorted by office.
- Talent - this is the "full system search" of your whole Applicant/Member database. You can search across the whole country here, based on filters, sub filters, documents, questions answered and more. You can also access CV Resumes and Member profiles from here. You can also email and SMS from this screen.
- Personnel Card - This is also a "full system search" of your whole Applicant/Member database - except it only shows one entry. This is because it gives you a full overview of everything happening with one individual.
- Member - Here you can only search Members - our term for staff who passed through the onboarding process successfully (they may still of become inactive/suspended/terminated after that point).
- Clients - Here you can search across your client database, open and edit any non-financial client details and make changes to all the nitty gritty details. You can even log calls with client contacts.
- Allocations - This is where shifts/placements/bookings/orders (whatever you call it) get created, searched and filled. Both short term shifts or longer ongoing contracts can be managed from this screen. It brings together live Member + Client information together on one live working screen.
- Appointment - This is the internal calendar in EntireHR used to create interview appointments from the Recruitment dashboard. It will be integrated with MS Outlook + Google Calendar in 2020.
- Availability - Here you can view any Member's availability that they have entered from their mobile app, check if they are booked elsewhere or make changes if the availability is not accurate.
- Restrictions - This is a shortcut to the Member's restriction screen, this show's what clients/locations/sites a Member is either preferred to work at, or been asked not to come back.
Mastered the bobbles? Ok let's explore the rest
Let's look up slightly to the "top header menu" above - we will dive a bit deeper into these functions
- Applications + this is where you can view all applications ever submmited (unlike recruitment dashboard) which just shows all the currently "active" applications.
- Profiles + here you can create and edit Member, Client, Professional profiles.
- Allocation + this will let you access Member Allocations (allowing reverse searching of available Members against open shift requests) and access submitted timesheets as well.
- Placements + this is where you create "Jobs" (jobs in EntireHR are for perm positions or advertising positions. You can also post, edit and expire jobs to Broadbean/Seek from here.
- Communication this module is being phased out for newer communication platforms and recommend ignoring.
- Masters - the "brain" of your EntireHR system. Here you can create all the rules, settings, templates, and authorisation levels for the system (non-finance related).
- Reports - every operational report is here. From tracking recruitment success from different marketing channels to shift fill rates and hours variations on bookings. Note all reports with financial $$ are in finance.
- Logins + actually a very important screen - here you can access login details for all external user types. You will use this a lot when resending lost details to an Applicant, Member or Client. Additionally you can click on their name (hyperlinked in blue) which will then automatically log you into their portal.
Anything else? Scroll to the bottom of the page!
There are two final very useful feaures at the footer of every page, designed for very quick access
- Contact Member - here you can search and contact any staff member who was successfully onboarded. You can even search by their employment notes in their profile.
- Contact Log - this is the start of our "CRM" - it tracks all automatically trakcs outgoing communication from EntireHR; SMS, email and Push notification. It can report KPI's based on actions taken, calls taken and made if recorded (soon to be automated). It is often used for prospecting clients and syncs with all Apps types.