Within the document master settings you are able to set custom rules that apply to each document. Please read below a description on how each custom rule behaves within the system.
This is the document name that Staff, Applicants and Members will see to add the applicable documentation to.
- This field allows you to put a value of points per document.
- If Verification Req. is set to Yes it will flag for a recruiter to verify at least one document.
Start Date of Document
- If Start Date of document is set to Yes it will activate this field to be mandatory when the document is being uploaded to the system. i.e. Date of issue for a passport If set to No it will show this field as optional.
Expiry Date of Document
- If the Expiry Date of Document is set to Yes this will activate this field to be mandatory when this document is being uploaded to the system. If set to No it will show this field as optional.
Show to Member App
- If the tickbox is set to Yes it will allow Members to view, upload and edit the document within the Members Mobile App.
- If the tickbox is set to No it will restrict Members access to this document and only internal staff will be able to view, edit and upload.
- If set to Yes it will flag the document to display mandatory for the applicant and will restrict them from proceeding further until they have uploaded this document.
- If set to Yes the system will make it mandatory that a reference number is required when uploading the document. If set to No this field will be considered optional when uploading a document.
- If this option is selected to yes it will flag within the system that a snap or upload is required.
App Sync Keyword
- Please do not adjust this field it is for EntireHR to manage
- Active - Setting the document status to Active will make this document available within the staff web portal. It will also make this document available on the Applicant Portal if it set to "Show to Applicants" and on the Members App if it is set "Show to Member App".
- Inactive - Have the document stats as inactive will restrict this document from being accessible within the staff portal, Applicant Portal and Members App as the Document type will be inactive.
To edit a documents custom rules please follow the below steps.
1. Select the pencil found in the far left column for the document you wish to edit.
2. Adjust the field you wish to change.
3. Select the green tick to save the changes made.
*For the Document Expiry program to apply to a document the Expiry Date and Verification Req need to be set to Yes* For further information on the Document Expiry program please visit: (to be advised)