The Invoice terms are those details that are required for the export of invoicing details to your accounting software such as MYOB or Xero.
These details generally need to be entered at the service location however, if you have set for the invoice to be generated 'As Per Area Location' then the invoicing terms must also be defined for the delivery location.
To access the client profile and update the invoicing terms please follow the below steps.
1. Open the Client Search window by clicking the “Clients” icon on the toolbar.
2. Enter the client name into the “Search Value” field.
3. Click on the new client record.
4. Select the Invoice Terms Tab
5. Enter data in the mandatory fields
The account code for this service to be mapped against in your accounting software for example 200
- For MYOB this is 'GST'
- For Xero this is 'GST ON INCOME'
AUD is the currency for Australia
6. Enter any optional/accounting specific data in the other fields
7. Click Confirm Account Changes to save.