The contact log allows your business to track and log communication between Staff, Applicants, Members & Clients.
Each log entry can record the following information:
- Date & Time - Of when the log entry was created.
- By - Who the log was created by
- Contact Method - What form of communication was used i.e. SMS, Email, Phone Call etc
- Reason of Contact - Why the contact log was created
- Contact Outcome - The results of the communication i.e. Successful Outcome,
- Comments - The comments section provides the details of what was communicated, this can be system generated or manually entered.
- Contacted Designation - Describes the job position/title of the contact
- Contact Status - Describes the type of log i.e. Shift Contact or Contact Member
The contact log has been integrated into the system to automatically log the following outgoing communication/actions through the system.
- Push Notifications
- Change of Status
The are several locations within the system to take you to the contact log including but not limited to:
- Contact Log
- Member Contact Card
- Personnel Card
- Client Details