When viewing the main Allocations dashboard there are several columns used to display important information relating to each shift. Please read below for a break down of each column and its features.
- This column calculates how long a shift has been in the system since it was first created.
- This column shows how long it has been since a shift was last updated/edited etc.
Shift Status Notes
- The shift status note allows the user to enter important information regarding a shift and its progress. The system will automatically enter notes once a push notification has been processed.
- There is also the ability to filter through these Status Notes by using the filter box located below the column header.
Shift Status (Select Drop down)
- This informs the user of the current status of a shift.
- The drop down box allows the user to update the status of the shift. T
- Directly selecting the shift status of a shift will trigger a pop-up screen which allows you to send out emails to a client or member connected to that particular shift.
- This function allows the user to send an SMS or Push notification to a Member or Members that are allocated, confirmed, booked or cancelled for a shift.
- This section will show any Member(s) that have been allocated, confirmed, booked or cancelled for a shift.
- There is also the ability to filter through Member names by using the filter box located below the column header.
- Selecting on a Member(s) name will open the Member contact card.
Search or Shift Log
- This column provides a range information and functions.
If the letter is showing:
- "S" the user can select this letter and gain quick access to a Standard Shift Search.
- "F" it informs the user that the member allocated to the shift is Female. Selecting this letter will open the member shift log for this service location.
- "M" it informs the user that the member allocated to the shift is Male. Selecting this letter will open the member shift log for this service location.
- "D" notifies the user of mulitple members allocated to a shift.
Member Card *MC*
- Selecting the MC within a shift will open the Member Card for allocated Member(s). To learn more about the member contact card please visit: What is a Member Card?
- This column highlights each service locations priority within your company. These can be edited under each Clients profile settings.
- The colour behind the priority reflects the Shift Status. The image below shows three different Shift Status's and the corresponding colours. These colours can be adjusted to suit your companies preference under the Allocation Master.
- There is also the ability to filter the priority by using the filter box located below the column header.
- This column informs the user what office the service location is assigned to.
- Selecting the office name will open the client service location information providing comprehensive details about the location. i.e. address, location map, entry details etc
- There is also the ability to filter the offices by using the filter box located below the column header.
Shift Lock *U* or *L*
- The user is able to see if a shift is locked by another user or is unlocked and available to select.
- Hovering the mouse over the letter "L" will provide you with the name of the user that is locked into this shift.
- To quickly unlock a shift you are locked into you can press the Unlock button found in the task bar.
Shift Selection Box
- The shift selection box allows you to lock a shift restricting access from another user and members. For example if a user has selected a shift this will restrict any members from accepting the shift through the App or Portal.
- The system will lock a shift to a user if they are completing a open search for staff members restricting other users from completing actions toward the locked shift.
Booking Notes *B.N*
- Booking notes provides the ability to enter specific shift information that is available to view by Members, Clients and/or internal users.
- This information can be entered at the time of booking or added after the shift has been entered. To edit and view the Booking Notes please select the "BN" within the shift details.
- The column will be highlighted within a shift to notify the user that there is a booking note attached to the shift.
- This column provides the name of the Service Location.
- Selecting the service locations name will open the Client Contact Card. The user can view Contact Notes, Contact Details, gain access to the Clients Contact Log and more.
- There is also the ability to filter the Service Locations by using the filter box located below the column header.
- If a Delivery Location has been entered when a shift is created or edited this column will have the delivery locations name, if one has not been entered this field will be left blank.
- Selecting the Delivery Location will open up an information card with details that might not apply to the main Service location, such as Delivery Location instructions or Delivery location description.
- There is also the ability to filter the Delivery Locations by using the filter box located below the column header.
- The qualification of the staff member requested will show in this column. If two or more qualifications are requested this will show with a + after the first qualification. As shown in the image below.
- There is also the ability to filter the qualifications by using the filter box located below the column header.
- Expertise allows users to identify skills sets that might be required for certain shifts, for example Team Leader, In-charge, Paediatrics experience etc.. These can be set to trigger different pay rates, for different skills.
- If an expertise has been requested for a shift this will show in the expertise column.
- There is also the ability to filter the expertise by using the filter box located below the column header.
Date and Day
- Provides the Day and Date of the shift.
- There is also the ability to filter these by using the filter box located below the column headers.
Shift, Start and End
- The columns Start Time, End Time and Shift type provide essential details of each shift. When the user is completing a search the shift type draws upon members availability AM,PM & NS to match with the shift.
- The Shift Type column has the ability to filter using the filter box located below the column header.
- Professionals are generally the staff of your clients, often they will be key staff, like Managers, Financial Supervisors or Team Leaders this column will show the name of the professional that booked the staff request.
- The professional column has the ability to filter using the filter box located below the column header.
- If multiple shifts are booked for the one service location at the same time this column will show the user the shift ratio. For example a service location requires 3 staff members for the same time the ratio will be 1:3.
Shift Log *S Log*
- The shift log provides detailed process information of each shift. This log records any actions completed against the shift including; time of creation, shift status changes, member declines, shifts booked with Clients etc.
Client Log * C Log*
- The Client Log provides a log of all current bookings within the date field selected. This log provides detailed inforamtion regarding all previous and future shifts entered into the system for the service location.
- Tip: You are able to select a different Service location from the drop down field if you need quick access to view a different location.
Requests and Restrictions *R&R*
- Selecting R&R within a shift will open a quick access pop up to all requests and restrictions for a service location. From this screen you can filter to see if a member has been restricted and change service locations to quickly check a different location. To find out more about requests and restrictions please visit: What are Requests and Restrictions ?
- This column allows the user to view an order number applied to any shift request.
- There is also ability to search for a purchase order by using the filter box located below the column header.